Register for Crackle for a Chance to Win!
Only registered users will be qualified to enter the sweepstakes, so be sure to register for Crackle now! You can watch all your favorite movies and TV free on Crackle. The sweepstakes ends on May 31, so sign up now.
CRACKLE ROKU NATIONAL STREAMING DAY SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
OPEN ONLY TO CRACKLE REGISTERED USERS WHO ARE LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE U.S. AND DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA RESIDENTS, EXCLUDING RESIDENTS OF RHODE ISLAND, AGED 18 YEARS OR OLDER AT THE TIME OF ENTRY.
VOID IN RHODE ISLAND AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. ENTRY PERIOD: The Crackle Roku National Streaming Day Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) sponsored by Crackle, Inc. (the “Sponsor”) begins at 9:00:00 AM Pacific Time (“PT”) on May 15, 2017 and ends at 11:59:59 PM PT on May 31, 2017 (the “Entry Period”).
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open only to registered Crackle users who are legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia, excluding Rhode Island, who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. You can create a free Crackle account by following the instructions at http://www.crackle.com/accounts/register. Employees, officers and directors of the Sweepstakes Entities, their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, promotional partners and immediate family members (spouses and siblings, children and parents and their spouses, regardless of where they live) or members of the same households (whether related or not) of such individuals are not eligible. “Sweepstakes Entities” shall be collectively referred to herein to mean any party or entity associated in any way with the Sweepstakes, including but not limited to the Sponsor, Roku, Inc., Sony Corporation, Sony Corporation of America, Sony Pictures Entertainment Inc. and any third party prize provider(s) and/or prize fulfillment service. Sponsor’s determinations of eligibility are final and may be made at any time. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
3. TO PARTICIPATE: To enter, visit the website http://contests.crackle.com/roku-national-streaming-day (the “Website”) to register. Complete all required entry information on the online entry form and submit the completed entry form no later than 11:59:59 PM PT on May 31, 2017. You will earn one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes by successfully completing this entry process. Limit one (1) entry per person and per email address. Any attempt by a person to use multiple accounts or identities to gain more entries than permitted by these Official Rules shall result in disqualification at the discretion of Sponsor. By participating, entrants warrant and represent that they agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the final decisions of the Sponsor and that all personal information provided in their entries are truthful, current and accurate, and are entrants’ own information. Entry information becomes the property of Sponsor upon submission. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email account. Sponsor is under no obligation to correspond about entries, nor is Sponsor required to acknowledge its receipt of entries. Proof of submission of entry does not constitute proof of receipt of entry. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of the entrant associated with any entry, the authorized account holder of the email account associated with the entry, at time of submission, will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned to the applicable email account by the email service provider. Potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. In the event a dispute regarding the identity of the person who actually submitted an entry cannot be resolved to Sponsor's satisfaction, the affected entry will be deemed ineligible. Normal internet access and usage charges imposed by your online service will apply. If you participate from your mobile phone, such activity will be subject to the charges pursuant to your wireless service provider’s rate plan. You further understand that if you are a potential winner, the Sponsor may contact you via mobile phone, which will be subject to the charges pursuant to your wireless service provider’s rate plan. Please consult your wireless service provider for more information. Entrants are solely responsible for any related equipment, application, and internet access charges, if any.
4. PRIZE DESCRIPTION/PRIZE RANDOM DRAWING/ODDS/PRIZE AWARDING: One (1) prize (“Prize”) will be available to be won. The Prize consists of a 43 inch 1080p Sharp Roku TVTM. The Approximate Retail Value (the “ARV”) of the Prize is: $330.00.
On or about June 30, 2017, Sponsor will select one (1) potential Prize winners in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received during the Entry Period. Odds of winning a Prize depend on the number of eligible entries timely received. See Section 5 below for winner notification details and additional prize restrictions.
5. WINNER NOTIFICATION AND GENERAL PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: The potential winner will be notified via email, to verify his/her eligibility and ability to accept the prize, and to obtain his/her complete contact information. Any such message will instruct the potential winner to reply as specified within three (3) full business days (measured in the local time zone) after the time that the notification message or comment was sent/posted. Potential winner must reply as instructed to identify him/herself, confirm his/her eligibility and ability to accept the prize, and provide his/her complete contact information within such three (3) full business day period, or he/she will be disqualified.
In Sponsor’s sole discretion, a potential winner may only be notified one time as set forth above for attempted prize notification. Each entrant agrees to sign any further documentation requested by Sponsor consistent with these Official Rules, which must be returned within the time period specified by Sponsor at the time of such request. Any winner or potential winner may be disqualified in Sponsor’s sole discretion if: (a) he/she fails to reply or to provide any required information or properly completed documents within the required time period; (b) he/she fails to comply with any of the terms of these Official Rules; or (c) if any prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable. In the event of disqualification of any winner, at Sponsor’s sole discretion the prize may be awarded to an alternate winner selected from among the remaining applicable eligible entries via the means of winner determination described herein, pending verification of eligibility. If any prize remains unclaimed after three (3) potential winners have been notified for that prize, the prize may remain unawarded, in Sponsor’s sole discretion. No responsibility is assumed by Sponsor for any incorrect or missing email address or phone number associated with an entry, or any change of email address or phone number of entrant after entry submission. Any prize details and restrictions not specified will be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. All other costs and expenses associated with acceptance and use of a prize not specified herein as being awarded are the sole responsibility of the applicable winner. No prize transfer. Unless otherwise specified herein, no prize substitution except at Sponsor’s sole discretion due to unavailability, in which case a prize of comparable or greater value will be awarded. Sponsor will not replace any lost, damaged or stolen prizes. All taxes (including without limitation Federal, state and local taxes) in connection with a prize, and the reporting consequence thereof, are the sole responsibility of the applicable winner. Sponsor makes no representations regarding the tax liability associated with any prize, and winner is advised to seek counsel regarding any tax liabilities associated with their prize. Unless otherwise indicated herein, all prizes are awarded as-is and without warranty of any kind, implied or express. Any difference between the approximate value and actual value of a prize will not be awarded.
6. RELEASE AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Sweepstakes Entities, together with their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, together with the respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees, and agents of each (aforementioned individuals and organizations collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use/misuse of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors or any errors made in the advertisement of the Sweepstakes; (d) errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (e) changes to platform policies and procedures that may interfere with the operation of the Sweepstakes; (f) claims based on publicity rights, defamation and/or invasion of privacy and the collection, use and/or sharing by Sponsor of personally identifiable information of the entrants; or (g) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt of any prize. Entrants further agree that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes, and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. Entrants waive the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages. Without limiting the foregoing, the Sweepstakes, all prizes, and all materials provided on or through any Sweepstakes-related website are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
7. INDEMNITY: By participating, each entrant agrees to indemnify and hold the Released Parties harmless from any and all claims, damages, expenses, costs (including reasonable attorneys' fees) and liabilities (including settlements), brought or asserted by any third party against any of the Released Parties due to or arising out of his/her entry, or his/her conduct in creating an entry or otherwise in connection with this Sweepstakes, including but not limited to: claims for trademark infringement; copyright infringement; violation of an individual’s right of publicity or right of privacy; or defamation.
8. GENERAL: Released Parties and Internet/wireless access providers are not responsible for: (a) incomplete, lost, late, misdirected, damaged, garbled, illegible or postage-due entries; (b) any technical malfunction, human error, lost/delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or line failure in connection with any telephone network, computer equipment, software or any combination thereof; or (c) any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer or other equipment related to or resulting from participation in the Sweepstakes. Entries are void if unreadable, inaccurate, incomplete, mutilated, tampered with, forged, mechanically reproduced, irregular in any way or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules. Although Sponsor attempts to ensure the integrity of the Sweepstakes, Released Parties are not responsible for the actions of entrants or other individuals in connection with the Sweepstakes, including entrants' or other individuals' attempts to circumvent the Official Rules or otherwise interfere with the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In the event of any conflict between any Sweepstakes details contained in these Official Rules and Sweepstakes details contained in any Sweepstakes advertising materials, the details of the Sweepstakes as set forth in these Official Rules shall prevail. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes (or portion thereof) is not capable of running as planned by reason of damage by computer virus, worms, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical limitations or failures, by reason of any acts of God, terrorist acts, earthquake, war, fire, flood, unusually severe weather, strikes or legal disputes (whether legal or illegal), industry conditions, bankruptcy or liquidation, marketplace demands, applicable law, unforeseen obstacles or any other causes which, in the sole opinion of Sponsor, could corrupt, compromise, undermine or otherwise affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, viability or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend all or any part of the Sweepstakes, and to select the applicable winner(s) from among the applicable eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of such cancellation, termination, modification or suspension, as applicable, or to proceed in such a manner as may be deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Entry must be made by the entrant and via the means described in these Official Rules only. You are not a winner until your entry has been verified and you have complied with these Official Rules.
10. PUBLICITY: By participating, you grant to the Sweepstakes Entities and their affiliated companies the right, except where prohibited by law, to use your name, likeness, picture, address (city and state), voice, biographical information, entry, and written or oral statements for advertising and promotional purposes in promoting or publicizing the Sweepstakes Entities, their affiliated companies, and the products or services of each, in any and all media without limitation as to time or territory, without compensation unless required by law. You shall have no right of approval, no claim to compensation, and no claim (including, without limitation, claims based on invasion of privacy, defamation, or right of publicity) arising out of any use, blurring, alteration, or use in composite form of your name, picture, likeness, address (city and state), biographical information, or entry.
11. ARBITRATION/CHOICE OF LAW: BY ENTERING INTO THE SWEEPSTAKES, EACH ENTRANT AGREES THAT ANY CONTROVERSY OR CLAIM ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS SWEEPSTAKES (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ITS PRIZING) OR RELATING TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES, THEIR ENFORCEMENT, ARBITRABILITY OR INTERPRETATION, SHALL BE SUBMITTED TO JAMS ("JAMS") FOR FINAL AND BINDING ARBITRATION UNDER ITS COMPREHENSIVE ARBITRATION RULES AND PROCEDURES IF THE MATTER IN DISPUTE IS OVER US$250,000 OR UNDER ITS STREAMLINED ARBITRATION RULES AND PROCEDURES IF THE MATTER IN DISPUTE IS US$250,000 OR LESS, TO BE HELD IN LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA, BEFORE A SINGLE ARBITRATOR. THE ARBITRATOR SHALL BE SELECTED BY MUTUAL AGREEMENT OF THE PARTIES OR, IF THE PARTIES CANNOT AGREE, THEN BY SELECTING AN ARBITRATOR FROM A LIST OF ARBITRATORS SUPPLIED BY JAMS. IF THE PARTIES STILL CANNOT AGREE ON AN ARBITRATOR, THE ARBITRATOR SHALL BE APPOINTED BY JAMS. THE ARBITRATION SHALL BE A CONFIDENTIAL PROCEEDING, CLOSED TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC. THE ARBITRATOR SHALL ISSUE A WRITTEN OPINION STATING THE ESSENTIAL FINDINGS AND CONCLUSIONS UPON WHICH THE ARBITRATOR'S AWARD IS BASED. THE PARTIES WILL SHARE EQUALLY IN PAYMENT OF THE ARBITRATOR'S FEES AND ARBITRATION EXPENSES AND ANY OTHER COSTS UNIQUE TO THE ARBITRATION HEARING (RECOGNIZING THAT EACH SIDE BEARS ITS OWN DEPOSITION, WITNESS, EXPERT AND ATTORNEYS’ FEES AND OTHER EXPENSES TO THE SAME EXTENT AS IF THE MATTER WERE BEING HEARD IN COURT). NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING, THE ARBITRATOR MAY REQUIRE THAT SUCH FEES BE BORNE IN SUCH OTHER MANNER AS THE ARBITRATOR DETERMINES IS REQUIRED IN ORDER FOR THIS ARBITRATION CLAUSE TO BE ENFORCEABLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. Each entrant acknowledges that the internal substantive laws (as distinguished from the choice of law rules) of the State of California and the United States of America applicable to contracts made and performed entirely in California shall govern the validity and interpretation of these Official Rules and all other causes of action (whether sounding in contract or in tort) arising out of or relating to these Official Rules.
13. NO INJUNCTIVE RELIEF: EACH ENTRANT UNDERSTANDS AND AGREES THAT HE/SHE SHALL HAVE NO RIGHT TO ENJOIN OR RESTRAIN THE DEVELOPMENT, PRODUCTION, ADVERTISING, PROMOTION, DISTRIBUTION OR EXPLOITATION OF THE SPONSOR’S WEBSITE, APPLICATION, OR ANY OTHER PROJECT OF SPONSOR OR ANY OF ITS PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES OR AFFILIATES.
14. WINNERS LIST/OFFICIAL RULES: To obtain an official winner list (available after June 30, 2017), or a copy of these Official Rules, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Crackle Roku National Streaming Day Sweepstakes (please specify Official Winners List or Official Rules), Bldg: Harry Cohn, 10202 W. Washington Boulevard, Culver City, CA 90232-3195 10202 W. Washington Boulevard, Culver City, California 90232 to be postmarked no later than July 15, 2017.
15. SPONSOR: Crackle, Inc., 10202 West Washington Boulevard, Culver City, California 90232.
© 2017 Crackle, Inc. All Rights Reserved.